Take the train from the Changi Airport MRT Station (CG2) to Expo Station MRT Station (CG1/DT35) on the East West Line. Then transfer to Downtown Line and board the Expo MRT train towards Bukit Panjang to Bencoolen MRT Station. Exit Bencoolen MRT Station and walk 573 meters to the venue.
Alternatively, from the Changi Airport MRT Station (CG2) board the train to Tanah Merah MRT Station (EW4). Then board the train towards Tuas Link MRT Station and exit at City Hall Station. Then walk app. 1,1 km to the venue.
Taxis are available for hire at the taxi stands in the Arrival areas of each Terminal. A ride to the city takes about 30 minutes and costs between S$20* and S$40*. All fares are metered.
There is an additional Airport Surcharge for all trips originating from the Airport:
- Fri–Sun (5:00PM–12:00AM): S$5 Airport Surcharge
- All other times: S$3 Airport Surcharge
- Midnight surcharge (12:00 AM–6:00 AM): 50% of final metered fare
- Peak-hour surcharge (6:00 AM–9:30 AM, Mon–Fri and 6:00 PM–12:00 AM, Mon–Sun): 25% of final metered fare
For convenient transfers from Changi Airport to your destination, please approach the 24-hour Ground Transport Concierges at the Arrival Halls. Choose from the two vehicle options below based on your needs.
- 4-seater limousine: S$55.00* per departure from the airport
- 7-seater large taxi: S$60.00* per departure from the airport
The City Shuttle will bring passengers to most downtown hotels, also to the Hotel Fort Canning, at a rate of S9* per adult. The City Shuttle departs every 15 minutes during peak hours and up to 30 minutes during non-peak hours.
Please approach the 24-hour Ground Transport Concierge at the Arrival Halls for bookings.